NFS mount -

Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Sat Nov 15 12:26:36 UTC 2014

On 11/15/14 05:05, Tom H wrote:
> This is the problem. You have firewalld running and aren't allowing
> the nfs ports through.
>
> I have no idea how to whitelist a port with firewalld but there've
> been recent instructions on this list.
I had tested with systemctl stop iptables and that did not help.

This computer does run the firewalld and works fine with the other NFS
server.

Running systemctl stop firewalld on the server allows me to mount it
from this computer which runs firewalld as originally installed with F-20.

But you are right, firewalld seems to be preventing the mount. I will go
from there ...

Right now it's time to go out in the cold and feed my horses.

Thank you much for the help,

Bob

--
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD