XFCE on F21 desktop

bitlord bitlord0xff at gmail.com
Sun Nov 23 19:55:06 UTC 2014

On Sun, 23 Nov 2014 11:48:03 -0800
Joe Zeff <joe at zeff.us> wrote:

> On 11/23/2014 11:32 AM, poma wrote:
> > Alice in Wonderland, I talk about the needs of others, not about
> > what I can, pour moi. Throwing DVD is very cheap move by Fedora
> > folks.
>
> In this I agree with you.  If there's room on the DVD for Gnome, KDE,
> Xfce and possibly other Desktop Environments, they should be there.
> You shouldn't have to install with Gnome, get the DE you actually
> want then uninstall Gnome's bloatware.

If you want other desktop you have spins [1], as always, and it was and
still is preferred method of installing desktop systems.
I think there is no DVD for f21 workstation (@gnome) (or any other
product), for some of them maybe there is netinstall image.

[1] http://fedoraproject.org/en/get-spin-prerelease