not able of booting into rescue mode

Angelo Moreschini mrangelo.fedora at gmail.com
Sun Feb 1 17:16:15 UTC 2015

<  No. Syslinux is a bootloader. Its job is to find, load, and execute a
<  kernel.

Ok  now I understand better...
So syslinux need to know what is the kernel that have to be installed...

<  I'm uncertain what you mean by "virtual kernel"

I mean the *kernel that is running on the computer* (I used 'virtual'
inappropriately,
because it is loaded from a special support - the CD used for the procedure
of  restoring - and not is loaded from the HD that is installed on the
computer).

What abut to purpose (-the finality-) of the procedure that begin when I click
the key "escape"...
When I am using the CD with the iso image of Fedora live ?
What I gain at the last of this procedure ...?