Brother HL-L2340DW -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Wed Feb 4 16:10:03 UTC 2015

On 02/04/15 10:44, Fred Smith wrote:
> if you go to the SECOND link shown on that search page, you'll find
> yourself at the Brother download page for that printer. select
> "linux (rpm)", click the SEARCH button, and voila, you're taken to
> the brother Download page for the two packages you need to install.

I've been there and done that, the "manual" tab produces a manual
download, the "driver" tab does nothing, apparently they have no driver
to offer? I've tried this several times in the last week since receiving
the printer and the result is always the same.

--
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD
box10  Fedora-21/64bit Linux/XFCE