Brother HL-L2340DW -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Wed Feb 4 17:28:22 UTC 2015

On 02/04/15 12:07, g wrote:
> so pull both.
>
> whether or not it works, elephrino, i do not have the printer to test
> with, but yum sure wants both packages.
Yes, it wants both rpm's, not sure what to do with the result? I'll try
the chart again that was hosed itn the earlier message, maybe this time:

Showing 4 of 4 printers.
▼ Queue Name ▼    Description    Location    Make and Model Status
BrGenML1    BrGenML1        Brother BrGenML1 for CUPS     Idle
HL-2170W    HL-2170W    Asylum    Brother HL-2170W Foomatic/hpijs-pcl5e
(recommended)    Idle - "Waiting for printer to finish."
HL-5140    HL-5140    Asylum    Brother HL-5140 - CUPS+Gutenprint
v5.2.10    Idle
HL-L2340DW    HL-L2340DW    Asylum    Brother HL-2170W

--
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD
box10  Fedora-21/64bit Linux/XFCE