Brother HL-L2340DW -

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Wed Feb 4 21:36:28 UTC 2015

On 02/04/2015 03:02 PM, Bob Goodwin wrote:
<>

> Well I don't know that they deserve that. They do provide Linux
> drivers for many of their printers, this one is bottom of the line
> and seems to be exactly what they specify it to be. And it does work
> using other drivers, I might not be able to do two sided printing but
> then I have never had that feature and if it was important I probably
> should buy a different model, if I return this one I will use it as a
> credit against another printer.

tho what i wrote was with humor, (sic) it was also in good faith and
good coming from it.

regardless of what some folks think, big corps like and need good
feedback on how they are doing. with out it, they do not fair well.

even tho brother is starting to recognize that linux exists, they do
need to improve of their support for linux. all companies do.

who knows, they just might ask you if you want to be a linux driver
tester for brother printers. ((GBWG))

much luck.

--

peace out.