Picasa install error fed21

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sat Feb 7 12:48:48 UTC 2015

Tim:
>> There was a thread about that, about one or two weeks ago, that I
>> followed to force google-earth into installing without stomping on
>> system directories, using rpmrebuild on google-earth to change its
>> demands.  Here's that message:

Paul Cartwright:
> I saw that, but I just used --replacefiles and it worked..

Oooh, but I wouldn't feel confident sweeping something like that under
the carpet.  Those are system directories that it has no business
interfering with.  I'd be far more inclined to do the opposite, have it
install what it can, and omit what fails.

--
[tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

public lists.

ZNQR LBH YBBX