The Fedora Store is live!

Carlos "casep" Sepulveda casep at fedoraproject.org
Mon Feb 9 03:13:02 UTC 2015

On 8 February 2015 at 00:09, Joshua Allen Holm <holmja at openmailbox.org> wrote:
> Check to see if your "Shopper Type" is set to "General Consumer" not "Red
> Hat Employee" in the settings on
> https://redhat.corpmerchandise.com/Customer.aspx
>
> If it is set to the wrong thing, that might be the cause of your problems.

Hi,
Yes, I did that, the problem is that I was not able to submit the form
"missing field" error, even if I have entered all the fields on the
form.
Seems as a problem on shipping outside US (no state selected or
something like that)
When I contacted support with a screensshot of the page they told me
the "wrong email" stuff.

Kind regards
--
"Never, never, in nothing great or small, large or petty, never give
in except to convictions of honour and good sense. Never yield to