journalctl --follow

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Tue Feb 10 22:09:46 UTC 2015

Is this delayed behavior reproducible in a shell running journalctl -f ? Or
only happens with the script log? If you do both at the same time, i.e. one
instance of journalctl -f running in a terminal window, another instance
executes within your Perl script, once the delay is happening does it
appear in both the Perl generated log and the plain journalctl -f terminal
window?

If you aren't using rsyslog, I wonder if you can use the single socket
designed for this instead, if that's more reliable for something like this?

Anyway, feel free to ignore all of the above. I think you'll get better
help from systemd-devel at .

Chris Murphy