Updates available?

Andre Robatino robatino at fedoraproject.org
Thu Feb 12 13:35:40 UTC 2015

Temlakos <temlakos <at> gmail.com> writes:

> When is the last time anyone got any updates?
>
> Since packagekit quit working for me (and yes, I have a bug on file),
> I've been using "yum -y update" every day. For two days straight, it's
> done nothing: "No packages marked for update." Now is that true? Or am I
> getting yet another false negative?

There was a stable updates push that started 3 days ago that hasn't
completed yet (for example, see
https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2015-1865/kernel-3.18.6-200.fc21
which is one of the updates included in that push). The push often fails and
has to be restarted, and F22 just branched and people are probably too busy
with that at the moment.