Network Manager vpnc

Greg Woods woods at ucar.edu
Fri Feb 13 15:59:19 UTC 2015

On Fri, Feb 13, 2015 at 8:49 AM, Mike Wohlgemuth <woogie at woogie.net> wrote:

> Work recently switched to a Palo Alto GlobalProtect based VPN, which
> works with vpnc.

[...]

>   Is there some trick to getting this working that I am
> missing?

I did this by editing files in /etc/vpnc (have to double check which files
it was; I'm at work now and this was on my desktop at home). I could put in
routing rules that routed only traffic for the work network through the
VPN, allowing everything else to go direct. But I didn't try to do it
directly through the NetworkManager GUI. I do start vpnc that way though
and it works fine.

--Greg