Passwords stored by Firefox

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 15 14:19:19 UTC 2015

On Sun, 2015-02-15 at 19:17 +0530, Krishna Chandra Prajapati wrote:
> Still, I believe keepass is better. your opinion please?

[Please don't top-post. See the list Guidelines]

I don't want to get into which of these is "better" as we all have
different ideas of what better means. Personally I use LastPass as it's
supported on Linux (some of the others such as Dashlane are not) and I
can get to my passwords on my phone and tablet as well as the desktop
without having to manually synchronize databases.

My point is that having a password manager is almost always better than
not having one.

poc