how to add a keyboard

Angelo Moreschini mrangelo.fedora at gmail.com
Wed Feb 18 11:14:33 UTC 2015

thank you for your suggestion, however I already solved this problem in
other way..

I used the "keyboard" dialog that is in the panel "All Setting".

Inside this dialog it is a button on (the left bottom corner) titled "input
sources" (this button, really, is not very much visible).

Clicking this button it is the possibility to add  keyboards.
The added keyboards, are (after) showed on the top rigth corner of the
screen, in a combo-box.

Thank you

Angelo