F21 partitioning circus

Joe Zeff joe at zeff.us
Mon Feb 23 22:26:03 UTC 2015

On 02/23/2015 01:54 PM, Andrew R Paterson wrote:
> Neurotic I might be, but that's the way I do an "upgrade" because I don't
> trust the installer - yum upgrade - fedup or whatever its next incarnation
> might be!

Just as a side-note: I've never had fedup fail me on my laptop or work
correctly on my desktop.  As soon as my hardware guy can come out here
(It's a long trip, I'm on a limited income and paying for his gas is a
bit of a stretch right now.) and replace my power supply, I'll be
migrating off of F 19 to F 20, using upgrade-fedora and see if that
works any better.  I'd have done it already, but I really don't like the
idea of having the box shut itself down or reboot in the middle of an
upgrade.  Will report back when I can with the results.