F21 partitioning circus

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Wed Feb 25 23:15:12 UTC 2015

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 4:04 PM, Joe Zeff <joe at zeff.us> wrote:
> On 02/25/2015 02:55 PM, Chris Murphy wrote:
>>
>> THAT'S THE F'N DEFINITION OF TROLLING. FACTLESS!
>

> No, trolling is making posts designed to get other people angry and cause
> dissention, which you've already admitted to doing.  No more food for you,
> troll.

No, my posts are designed to hold people accountable for things they
say, and insist they provide facts, not mere opinions. If that demand
just so happens to cause the conjecturing factless troublemaker some
consternation, I might smile, but that's completely incidental not the
goal.

--
Chris Murphy