The earliest release of Linux by Linus Torvalds

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Fri Feb 27 00:38:31 UTC 2015

On Thu, 2015-02-26 at 14:38 -0800, alan at clueserver.org wrote:
> If that turns out to be bad, I have a copy here someplace. (As well as
> a number of OLD versions of Linux. The problem of being a digital
> packrat.)

But, but, but...  What about the two-inch-thick *ix manuals?  ;-)

--
tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Linux 3.18.7-100.fc20.i686 #1 SMP Wed Feb 11 21:16:53 UTC 2015 i686

All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is no point trying
to privately email me, I will only read messages posted to the public lists.