Leaping from F18 -> F21

Chris Murphy lists at colorremedies.com
Fri Feb 27 22:30:00 UTC 2015

On Fri, Feb 27, 2015 at 3:15 PM, Max Pyziur <pyz at brama.com> wrote:

> Would anyone have advice on how to install all of the remaining necessary
> pieces for a functioning F21 i686 Gnome Desktop?

Fedora Workstation implies GNOME, so there isn't a separate group.

I have a quite old i686 laptop circa 2003. GNOME 3.15.90 (Fedora 22)
walks rather than run. It's not usable for production purposes, I'd
probably use xfce or lxde for that, but it makes a decent test server.
I'd guess it was around Fedora 14/15 that this laptop usably ran
GNOME.

--
Chris Murphy