Firewalld and fail2ban on f21

David Mehler dave.mehler at gmail.com
Sun Jan 4 01:06:34 UTC 2015

Hi,

No, any tricks I have to do to get the two working well with each
other? As I said last time I tried it I needed to get two files which
were in svn and even then I never got it going.

I'll take sshd although you can substitute smtp as an example, ports
22 or 25, port knocking bots I want them blocked with fail2ban and to
have those rules permanently in firewalld so that I can not only have
them loaded on a system restart but also can view which addresses have
been blocked with firewall-cmd.

Thanks.
Dave.