Fedora & Android

Paul Cartwright pbcartwright at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 11:24:11 UTC 2015

On 01/08/2015 08:37 PM, poma wrote:
> Good luck with finding some method to restore/recover/reset backup password, rather than factory reset.
> Before you do so at least try to copy the necessary data to the SD card i.e. to external storage.
but I did find a very interesting program to backup the S3... too bad it
is a Windows exe...

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2092244
might work in wine, will have to try.

The Unified Android Toolkit brings together all the Nexus
<http://www.overstock.com/Electronics/Asus-Nexus-7-NEXUS7-ASUS-2B32-32-GB-Tablet-7-In-plane-Switching/8623024/product.html?searchidx=0> and Samsung Toolkits
and supports Galaxy Nexus, Nexus 4, Nexus 5, Nexus 7 [2012], Nexus
7 [2013], Nexus 10, Samsung Galaxy S3, Samsung Galaxy S3 Mini, Samsung
Galaxy S4 and Samsung Galaxy Note 2. More will be added very soon. There
is also an option at startup to run a Basic Android Toolkit which any
Android device can use to install drivers, make app backups, install apk
files, reboot the device into different modes and run a command prompt
for manual input.

--
Paul Cartwright