strange double-click

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Sat Jan 10 15:43:18 UTC 2015

On 01/10/15 09:44, g wrote:
> not all mice.
>
> i have a thumb marble, TrackMan Marble, M/N T-CH11, P/N-804122-3000,
> S/N: LZB882800196, that i bought some time back in 1980? that has
> worked flawlessly from day 1.
>
> only type of maintenance that i have to do is clean the crud build up
> on the ball roll points.

Yes, but is it wireless?

I have three of those here and other family members have the same, no
traditional mice. They build up a little cushion of lint at the rolling
points but it only makes the ball rotate less freely. Conventional mice
accumulate crud on the rollers that has to be removed with a bit more
difficulty. I have never seen a switch failure on our Logitech "track
balls."

Bob

--
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD