Net install of Fedora 21: use local "installation source"

Chris Stankevitz chrisstankevitz at gmail.com
Tue Jan 27 17:05:16 UTC 2015

Hello,

My company has a fedora mirror.  I can configure an already-running
fedora installation to use this mirror by modifying these files:

yum.repos.d
baseurl=https://maggie.toyon.corp/fedora/releases/$releasever/Everything/$basearch/os/

fedora-updates.repo
baseurl=https://maggie.toyon.corp/fedora/updates/$releasever/$basearch/

Question:

While installing using Fedora-Server-netinst-x86_64-21.iso, what do I
specify for the installation source as described in section 5.4.6 of
the fedora installation guide[1]?

a) Select "https://" from the combo box and type
"maggie.toyon.corp/fedora/releases/$releasever/Everything/$basearch/os/"
in the text box.

b) Select "https://" from the combo box and type
"maggie.toyon.corp/fedora/updates/$releasever/$basearch/" in the text
box

c) [something else]

BTW options (a) and (b) don't work :)

Thank you,