not able of booting into rescue mode

Fernando Lozano fernando at lozano.eti.br
Fri Jan 30 13:32:28 UTC 2015

Hi Angelo.

> Yes (for installing Fedora) I am using a live CD..;
and I know that it is also a possibility to use DVD iso (about that I
have to learn).

> However I was able to get the prompt pressing
"Escape"
> Anyway I still not was been able to enter in recovery mode
from the prompt, because both the command: "linux rescue" and
"init.rescue" were not recognized by the interpreter.

Every Linux boot
media can display the prompt, but the commands available have to be
included on the media itself.
 The rescue commands are not provided by
Fedora LiveCDs. So you need to download a non-liveCD Fedora installation
media, boot from it and then use the prompt.

[]s, Fernando Lozano