Something is weird about Firefox 41…

Sam Varshavchik mrsam at courier-mta.com
Sun Oct 4 01:35:28 UTC 2015

Is anyone else seeing some layout – weirdness, as best I can put it, after
installing the FF 41 update?

After I installed the FF 41 update, many – but not all – web sites appear
to end up getting formatted to a fixed width. Resizing the browser window
does not rewrap the content, but just centers it, with the same effective
content width, by adding large, empty, margins on both sides.

Almost, as if, the content is formatted for a mobile device with limited
horizontal resolution. That's the best I can describe what I'm seeing.