install custom rpm package: failed dependencies

arnaud gaboury arnaud.gaboury at gmail.com
Fri Oct 9 18:02:30 UTC 2015

On Fri, Oct 9, 2015 at 4:52 PM, stan <stanl-fedorauser at vfemail.net> wrote:
> On Fri, 9 Oct 2015 07:42:02 -0700
> stan <stanl-fedorauser at vfemail.net> wrote:
>
>> On Thu, 8 Oct 2015 22:11:12 +0200
>> arnaud gaboury <arnaud.gaboury at gmail.com> wrote:
>>
>> Ha!  I just went to the group to find the email address, and I saw
>> your post there.  I guess you can ignore my previous post as noise.
>
> Okay.  I just read the thread, and I see you got no joy there, as your
> question was considered inappropriate. There are people occasionally on
> this list that are skilled in spec files. (I'm not)  Perhaps one of
> them will help you.

Thank you for your answers. Yes, I have been bumped from devel to
users. I knew for sure it would be difficult to find an answer here,
thus why I posted @devels.

I found a way to solve my issue. Furthermore, someone from devel list
replied me privatly and gave me some hint. Unfortunately, no one could
benefit from the solutions...sad.
To sum up, best in fact was to post in devel list, even if some found
my post inapropriate.
> --

google.com/+arnaudgabourygabx