OT problem -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Tue Oct 13 07:23:24 UTC 2015

My DD-WRT router log contains the line:

192.168.1.7 	 172.17.2.46
	UDP 	snmp-trap 	  Accepted

192.168.1.7 is an F-22 computer that is "turned off" [with the power
button] however I have noticed in the early morning darkness the usb
keyboard back-lights flash on occasionally. I assume it is something set
in the BIOS configuration but have never known what to look for and
since it works as it is I've never considered it important enough to
bother with. My curiosity gets to me this morning ...

Any idea what it is or what I should do about it if it matters would be
of interest ...

Bob

--
Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA