OT problem -

Bob Goodwin bobgoodwin at wildblue.net
Tue Oct 13 16:31:26 UTC 2015

On 10/13/15 10:42, Bob Goodwin wrote:

> As it is now I can see the MEBX menu screen but it wont accept the
> default password.
>
> So now I must decide if I want to bother with it, I keep thinking, if
> it ain't broke don't fix it, but there's the challenge to try ...
>
> *Bob*
.

Ok, the problem should be fixed. I reset the novram via the terminals
provided on the motherboard and entered a new MEBX password, then was
able to disable MEBX. The computer still boots Fedora 22 and seems to
work as before. No obvious damage done!

Thankyou Joe and Tim for the encouragement,

Bob

--
Bob Goodwin - Zuni, Virginia, USA
http://www.qrz.com/db/W2BOD