off topic..

bruce badouglas at gmail.com
Tue Oct 13 18:42:11 UTC 2015

Hey

-I know this is off topic of pure fed/rh/centos.

I'm thinking of stepping into playing/testing the learning curve of
the cloud systems. Basically, setting up a test network of a few
boxes, and going through the entire processes of having a working
'cloud' system, using a few cheap instances from Digital
Ocean/Atlantic.net/etc. Not sure I want to tackle AWS.

So, I thought I'd post here to see if anyone has gone through this
kind of process that I can have email/irc conversations with. I'm not
trying to be a sysadmin, so I'm not trying to get really involved.
I've even got some $$$ to throw at the right resource if you're
interested,

I've created a basic list of items that I think would make sense to
know how to do as a start.

If someone is interested, or even if someone is interested to want to
gain this kind of knowledge/skill(s) as well. Hit me up.

Thanks guys/gals!