usb bootable stick

Martin Bříza mbriza at redhat.com
Thu Oct 15 10:38:01 UTC 2015

On Thu, 15 Oct 2015 02:11:48 +0200, Porfirio Andres Paiz Carrasco
<porfiriopaiz at gmail.com> wrote:

>> what is the easiest way to create a bootable usb stick put of any iso
>> file??
>>
> The easiest way to create a bootable usb stick is using fedora live usb
> creator:
> dnf info liveusb-creator-3.14.2-1.fc22.noarch # To read info.
>
> For installing:
> su -c 'dnf install liveusb-creator-3.14.2-1.fc22.noarch'
>
> After installing it, you just need to run it with administrator
> privilege, select de usb that you will use, select the patch to the
> iso file, and the copy method:
>
> 1. Destructive (equivalent to dd) or
> 2. non-destructive (extracting the contents of the iso file directly
> to the usb file system).
>
> The destructive option offer support for the UEFI boot mode.
>
>> --
>> Antonio Montagnani
>> Skype : amontag52
>>
>> Linux Fedora 22 (Twenty-two)
>> inviato da Gmail

Hey,
If you feel like testing something new, I'd suggest trying the new Fedora
LiveUSB Creator from this [0] repository.
It has a new revamped and simpler UI which will make the process easier
for you.
Martin

[0] https://copr.fedoraproject.org/coprs/mbriza/liveusb-creator/