openweather GNOME plugin and forecast.io

Matthew Saltzman mjs at clemson.edu
Sat Oct 24 21:54:31 UTC 2015

My issue is the reverse of the thread about openweathermap.org.
Openweathermap.org is working fine for me in the OpenWeather GNOME
plugin, but if I switch to forecast.io, nothing loads. This used to
work fine a couple of months ago, but now it fails on multiple
machines. I have API keys for both sources and I can log into both from
a browser.

I find the forecast.io reports more accurate than openweathermap.org,
so I'd prefer to switch, if I could get it working again.

Any suggestions or related experiences?

TIA.

--
Matthew Saltzman