VPN: "Necessary secrets were not provided"

Oliver Ruebenacker curoli at gmail.com
Wed Sep 9 18:49:24 UTC 2015

     Hello,

  I had my VPN working on my F22 laptop until I changed my institutional
password.

  When I try to edit the connection, the dialog opens initially with the
name of the connection being the only field, and it takes half a minute
until the rest appears. I entered the new password and tried to connect.
After being busy for minutes, a balloon briefly appeared, saying something
like "Necessary secrets were not provided".

  Any ideas? Thanks!

     Best, Oliver

--
Oliver Ruebenacker
Senior Software Engineer, Diabetes Portal