HD+ LED-backlit LCD screen washed out

CS DBA cs_dba at consistentstate.com
Thu Sep 10 21:06:51 UTC 2015

All;

So I went ahead and installed F22, no freeze issues so far. the display
is somewhat better but still washed out, if I tilt the laptop screen way
back closer to 180 degrees than the normal 45 degres then the screen
looks great but if I tilt it as you normally do a laptop screen (screen
vertical) it looks washed out.

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance