Strange SELinux issue preventing going to sleep

Suvayu Ali fatkasuvayu+linux at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 23:16:24 UTC 2015

Hi,

Ever since a recent update, when I close the lid of my thinkpad, it does
not go to sleep.  When I unlock the screen, I see a desktop notification
saying something like this:

  Power Manager
  GDBus.Error:org.freedesktop.DBus.error.accessdenied:
  SELinux policy denies access.

Strangely though, I can not find any SELinux alerts in the
troubleshooter.  Looking at the updated packages, I find this:
selinux-policy-3.13.1-128.13.fc22.noarch.  What is going on?  How can I
debug this to file a bug report?

Thanks for any ideas.

Cheers,

--