OT: dunst question

Ranjan Maitra maitra.mbox.ignored at inbox.com
Sun Sep 20 15:02:19 UTC 2015

Dear friends,

This is only tangentially related to Fedora in the sense that I use it on F22 (since Fteens). Anyway, the only thing that I can not get dunst  do (that I can get notification-daemon do) and that I would like is that when something like osmo gives me a notification (notification allows me an option which essentially says "Done", which if clicked would take care of the entry in the task reminder manager). Is it possible to have such an option in dunst? I can always file a feature request, of course, but I thought that I would first check to see if it is already implemented but I have not figured it out.

Let me know if my question is not clear and you would like clearer information.

Many thanks and best wishes,
Ranjan

--
Important Notice: This mailbox is ignored: e-mails are set to be deleted on receipt. Please respond to the mailing list if appropriate. For those needing to send personal or professional e-mail, please use appropriate addresses.