systemd/selinux issue in Fedora 22 / bugzilla bug 1229416

Tom Horsley horsley1953 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 23 23:21:50 UTC 2015

On Thu, 24 Sep 2015 01:10:11 +0200
Georg Hess wrote:

> I can't really
> figure out how to implement this fix into my running system.

Yet another reason to disable selinux :-).

I guess I don't have that problem (because I do have selinux
disabled), but I always had at least a 5 minute wait for
a reboot till I implemented a script to use instead of
a plain reboot. My script does a kill -9 of all the systemd "user"
daemon process trees, and does a "umount -l" of all NFS
filesystems, then reboots. So far that has always rebooted
instantly.