broken packages

Diogene Laerce me_buss777 at yahoo.fr
Sat Sep 26 09:46:10 UTC 2015

Le 24/09/2015 18:33, Matthew Miller a écrit :
> On Thu, Sep 24, 2015 at 06:20:28PM +0200, Diogene Laerce wrote:
>> I couldn't find any command to fix broken packages in the
>> dnf man. Is there any ? Does anyone knows the proper way
>> to fix broken dependencies in fedora 22 ?
>
> dnf repoquery --unsatisfied will list packages with broken
> dependencies, but leaves what to do about them up to you. See also
> http://dnf.readthedocs.org/en/latest/cli_vs_yum.html#changes-in-dnf-plugins-compared-to-yum-utilities

Ok.. So you mean no. :)

Last update solved the issues though.

A precision if possible : I saw "dnf list extras" which list
all packages which do not belong to any repository.. I actually
ran it and found a bunch of them as follow :

	http://pastebin.com/6Tb3nUSz

So if they do not come from any repository.. Where do they come
from ?

Thank you,

--
“One original thought is worth a thousand mindless quotings.”
“Le vrai n'est pas plus sûr que le probable.”

                                              Diogene Laerce