firefox?

Gordon Messmer gordon.messmer at gmail.com
Sun Sep 27 19:19:47 UTC 2015

On 09/27/2015 11:39 AM, Tom Horsley wrote:
> I don't care what "they" do, "stable" doesn't become visible to the
> world till the update on the virtual machine works. It doesn't matter what
> kind of dependency nightmare exists behind it.

Sounds hand-wavy.  Circular dependencies do happen, and handling them in
an automatic fashion is difficult.  The problem, as far it exists, was
caused by a choice that was made by a person.  bodhi already requires
that multiple people approve an update, having personally installed and
tested the software.