firefox?

Ed Greshko ed.greshko at greshko.com
Sun Sep 27 20:32:36 UTC 2015

On 09/27/2015 10:10 PM, Ralf Corsepius wrote:
> On 09/27/2015 03:24 PM, Andre Robatino wrote:
>> Paul Cartwright <pbcartwright <at> gmail.com> writes:
>>
>>> what does this mean? how do I install 41.0.4 ?
>>
>> Firefox needs sqlite-3.8.11 which is currently in updates-testing but will
>> go to stable in the next push. The bodhi link is
>> https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2015-16569 and you can
>> download it from
>> https://dl.fedoraproject.org/pub/fedora/linux/updates/testing/22/ (at least
>> until it hits stable).
>
> In other words, some maintainer pushed a built with broken deps, Fedora's automated dep checkers and rel-eng also missed these.
>
> It's nice to see, how well Fedora's infrastructure works and how reliable it is ;)

Maybe you should ask for a refund?  Oh, wait...  :-)

Ironically, I really do mean "wait".  It will get sorted (and actually is now for me) and in the mean time you can use the version on your system that is still there.  Nobody will die during this waiting period.

--
In reality, some people should stick to running Windows and others should stay away from computers altogether.