firefox?

Andre Robatino robatino at fedoraproject.org
Sun Sep 27 23:48:24 UTC 2015

Gordon Messmer <gordon.messmer <at> gmail.com> writes:

> On 09/27/2015 04:01 PM, Andre Robatino wrote:
> > Most of those people have the updates-testing repo enabled by default, so
> > they tend not to notice broken deps like this. Some kind of automation is
> > necessary to reliably prevent it.
>
> Looking at bodhi, it doesn't appear that anyone was unaware that the
> update required a newer sqlite, and would be delayed if that update
> didn't move to stable.

Looking at https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2015-16455 , it's
clear that Martin Stransky wasn't aware of it when he submitted it
("Unfortunately I can't remove this update....") and in any case it's policy
that groups of packages with mutual deps are supposed to be submitted
together as a single update.