Thunderbird Opening Links

R. G. Newbury newbury at mandamus.org
Wed Sep 30 15:01:37 UTC 2015

In a moment of insanity, I installed google-chrome on fedora21. The
Chrome installation made chrome the default and changed the
network-protocol handlers in Thunderbird to 'chrome'. I have since
removed google-chrome and manually edited the entries in TB back to
firefox. I think I have properly set firefox as the default browser.

BUT, when I click on a link in an email in tbird, Nothing happens (even
if firefox is open).

Getting tired of copying link location, and pasting into the address bar.

Can anyone assist? My google-fu produces nothing.
--
              R. Geoffrey Newbury