searching raid 6 card working with fedora 23

thibaut noah thibaut.noah at gmail.com
Wed Feb 3 14:24:34 UTC 2016

Finding a vt-d compatible motherboard (with real compatibility) is a pain,
also i need a lot of pci-express ports for controlers cards/gpu etc, and i
would need at least 9 sata ports.
I'm not really willing to spend money on a motherboard i will drop in
4months top (kubylake) and not sure it would be cheaper, i found the hp
card for 149euros.