Latest claws mail moves to message above deleted message instead of below

stan stanl-fedorauser at vfemail.net
Tue Feb 9 19:37:18 UTC 2016

On Tue, 9 Feb 2016 13:28:47 -0600
g <geleem at bellsouth.net> wrote:

> swag:
> did you close and restart claws?
>
> if you did, did you recheck "next_on_delete" to see if still set to 1?

Yes on both.  It reset the 2 to a 1, but leaves -1 as -1.  No
difference in behavior though.  I can change my style to adjust, by
starting at the bottom.  But, if there is no way to recover the old
behavior, I'll ask that they make 0 previous message and 1 next
message, or vice versa.  Makes more sense.  The user sorts however they
want, and chooses the explicit behavior desired, rather than a formula
that might conflict with their sort.