patch listed as missing

thibaut noah thibaut.noah at gmail.com
Sat Feb 20 21:04:22 UTC 2016

Following my kernel compilation issue i used another method to get the
source.
I added :
# custom patch for acs override support
Patch6666: override_for_missing_acs_capabilities.patch

in my kernel.spec
The patch is in rpmbuild/SOURCES but when i run the build it says the file
is missing.
Also to noted i wasn't able to apply the patch following documentation
simply because it seems the patch application changed entirely ?
So either the patch listed is apply automatically with the other in the
code or i need to find the proper place to apply it.
I posted below the command i use to build following by the error message,
second paste is the sources i used.

http://fpaste.org/326707/00190714/

http://ur1.ca/ojtmz

It seems i'm really close to succeeding in the case the patch is workng,
just have to solve this and i should have proper patch kernel