VLC VideoLAN

Tim ignored_mailbox at yahoo.com.au
Sun Feb 21 10:38:55 UTC 2016

On Sun, 2016-02-21 at 09:22 +0000, Ntlworld wrote:
> Most mail nowadays originates from ios or android or even OSX.
> And top-posted by default

Again, crap mail clients, lack of awareness by the authors, and still
ignoring the point that there are expectations about what you should be
doing on here, you're supposed to try and fit in.  If you can't manage
that, you can easily go elsewhere.

--
tim at localhost ~]$ uname -rsvp

Linux 3.19.8-100.fc20.i686 #1 SMP Tue May 12 17:42:35 UTC 2015 i686

All mail to my mailbox is automatically deleted, there is no point trying
to privately email me, I will only read messages posted to the public lists.