VLC VideoLAN

Patrick O'Callaghan pocallaghan at gmail.com
Sun Feb 21 21:54:40 UTC 2016

On Sun, 2016-02-21 at 08:57 -0600, g wrote:
> no. you said that gmail was secure because it used SSL, which it is
> not.

This is what you said:

    as for myself, *if* i was using gaagle mail, i still would not work
    email online. too much chance for a mim attack.

To which I replied:

    Gmail enforces SSL on all online sessions.

IOW my answer was a response to your associating online email systems
with MITM attacks. I still don't understand what point you are trying
to make, but I suggest we leave it at that.

poc