VLC VideoLAN

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Tue Feb 23 18:04:48 UTC 2016

--
wherein a fault may be with my reply asking Angelo not to top post and
the response that followed.

therefore, this reply...

Angelo, i hope you are still following your thread.

if i in anyway caused you any grief or lack of desire to follow up,
please accept my apologies and my personal request that respond.

there is a possibility that there may be a bug and only with your
response can such be cleared up.

anytime any package does not operate properly, cause of failure needs
to be determined so that problem can be corrected.

only with your response and help can this be done.

so, i asked that you please respond.

while waiting for your response, i may have found a problem related
with movie dvd's.

thank you.

--
peace out.

If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...
 ...oh, wait. He does. THAT explains it!
-+-

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.7

tc,hago.