Thunderbird problem/question

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Thu Feb 25 19:24:07 UTC 2016

--
if yuckahoo-att server did not bounce a post to this thread and you still
have not solved problem, and, i follow you correctly in description of

  View > Folders

to see all your emails, select "All".

yes|no|maybe?

--
peace out.

If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...
 ...oh, wait. He does. THAT explains it!
-+-

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.7

tc,hago.