FC21 Thunderbird Theme Font & Size changer no longer wroking

g geleem at bellsouth.net
Fri Feb 26 07:04:44 UTC 2016

--
attached is a post by a linux user to the mozilla thunderbird list.

it is more extensive with just about all font changing one might want.

i have edited header to cut size and made it an attachment to make saving
as a file easy. also, for those who desire, remove it from email storage.

enjoy.

--
peace out.

If Bill Gates got a dime for every time Windows crashes...
 ...oh, wait. He does. THAT explains it!
-+-

CentOS GNU/Linux 6.7

tc,hago.