[fedora-virt] no virbr0

Guy Carmin guy.carmin at gmail.com
Mon Aug 10 07:53:07 UTC 2009

After connecting to "Rawhide Virtualization Repository available for Fedora
11"  and "yum update" (virt-manager 0.7*) the default network does not start
up (automatic nor manually) with the following error:

virsh # net-start default
error: Failed to start network default
error: cannot enable /proc/sys/net/ipv6/conf/virbr0/disable_ipv6: No such
file or directory

whereas the IPV6 is disable at my F11. (and virbr0 has been worked before
the update to 0.7)

----
“Only when the last tree has died,
and the last river has been poisoned,
and the last fish has been caught,
will we realize that we cannot eat money.”
(Chief Seattle)
----
may the source be with you.
-----
Sure Linux is user-friendly,
it's just picky about who its friends are.
------
Free your mind,
And your OS will follow
------
echo hvz/dbsnjoAhnbjm/dpn | perl -pe 's/./chr(ord($&)-1)/ge'