[fedora-virt] DRBD and virtualization

Gianluca Cecchi gianluca.cecchi at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 15:33:43 UTC 2009

> Does this have any implications for virtualization?  It's just that I
> notice there's a whole section in the DRBD manual about using it to
> provide replicated block devices for virtual machines:

Currently I'm using it in primary/primary mode with two F12 x86_64
servers and it is working.
(I began to test in F11 + rawvirt repo days with drbd 8.3.3rc, now in 8.3.6)
For live migration too and it is working...
yet doing various testings/evalutations for configurations and mix
about keeping drbd part inside cluster infra or outside....
Gianluca