[fedora-virt] Fedora Virtualization Test Day tomorrow April 8th

Justin M. Forbes jmforbes at linuxtx.org
Wed Apr 7 12:33:42 UTC 2010

ve another Fedora Test Day for virtualization coming up this Thursday,
April 8.

We're making good progress fleshing out a wiki with test cases here:

http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Test_Day:2010-04-08_Virtualization

Please do come along and help out with the testing, 'cause we've got
plenty to test! :-)

If you think you can make it on Thursday, pick a test area (or areas)
and put your name where it says "add your name here".

Prepare now by making sure your F13 test hosts are up to date.  We should
have updated live ISOs available for test day as well for those of you who
don't have F13 installed.

See you Thursday on #fedora-test-day!

Thanks,
Justin